It's just a morning Wednesday

Today, woken up early than usual.
X tau kenapa.. Selalu time ni still guling2 huihui..

I feel OK after everything pasal smlm dah settle.
Btw I've got good news from friend that K project soon gonna fly... Amin amin...
I hope I will be chosen to join that project.
Sementara nk tgu dpt offer dkt Wells, I m gonna grab whatever comes first.

Honestly  I can't wait to demob from this project .. I hope soon.

Dan dia, aku rs aku buat benda betul to not think of him yg kt kl tu. He only thinks to just play around with me. So enuff to play around. He's stable and now with Wells. So, I hope we don't meet up in other time. I feel like I'm gonna stop to chase u.. I hope u r fine, sihat and happy. Bye AI, hope u find someone u really want. U, take care of yourself . Bye..just bye.

Comments

Popular Posts