Konsert Dewa 19 in 2019
2 Feb 2019
The opening for my xtvt…ape lagi…as a concert goer, single, no one cares except my mother and bak…so aku ke Konsert Dewa 19 which was happened at Stadium Malawati Shah Alam, and it was my 1st experience to watch Indonesia Band concert. Best gila!!!
Actually aku xde la tau sgt the whole of their album but I do really love their music. Thumbs up! Aku start suka abam2 Dewa since their album Bintang Lima and Cintailah Cinta... siap beli kaset2 dorang okeh…now I don’t know where they are sobsobsob…nantilah balik kg aku cari balik.
Pergi ber 4 with friends.. Heida and adik dia the hardcore one and my bff alia… PUnya la hardcore sampai Tyo tu rajin lah nk repost IG story dia..congrates beb hahahahahah… happy for u ahahahaha
Well, semua org msti shock kenapa aku g konsert cmni..well b4 im into Kpop thingy…I do really love western’s song…indonesia’s song and sometime malay’s song. But honestly, by loving kpop songs and idols, buat aku x payah fikir kan masalah , xpayah nk fikir cari bf….feel freedom..bcoz I used own money to travel to see them and buy whatever I wanna buy.
OK now few vids and pic taken at Dewa’s concert….
My fave songs; pupus, kosong, angina, arjuna, roman picisan, risalah hati, separuh nafas, lagu cinta, mistikus cinta and banyak lah lagi….
Abaikan suara2 sumbang kekekekeeke….
Me with bff.. Concert goer gang!
With the ladies.. Baju kuning tu another concert goer partner Heida and her sister yg baju kotak2
Anyway if nak tgk few vids boleh singgah IG aku. . Saranghae_couture, I x Rajin Nak upload kt blog bcoz mellow biatchhhh.
TTYL!!!


Comments