Friday friyayyyy

I think, it's triggered me something. Semalam dia mcm cold abit when I asked are u OK? Yela almost 1 week we did not text and being silent. The way he replied me quit cold, and truly wasn't him.
Cuak yer sbb I never saw him On9. So I text him at linkedin. That the best place to find him.

He replied me like usual. Aku rs dia tau aku risau. Yela 1 week without know nothing what happened on him. He said.. He rest and sleep at home for past 3 days. I can sense, he was in pain. Or something made him unhappy. Tu yg aku feel lah. So smlm we chat and talk like usual. Pls avoid any awkward moment sbb that wasn't us. Betol lah org ckp bila someone tu really talkative and suka borak tiba2 nk jd pendiam, must be something happened. Eh mmg lah aku risau. 

Mlm td dia buat ayat lawak hahahah, so he's back! Aku mcm rasa dia abit cold bcoz I wasn't text him kot. So, dia mcm suka aku selalu text dia. Huihui... Aku takot dia rimas. And over think about me. Lelaki ni sebenarnya nk kan attention juga ke? Selalunya perempuan yg suka. 

Weekend, I really wanna see u. Tp it's difficult for us. Coz I need to understand u more. But lemme ask if u r available lah. We need time to sit and talk. To talk about us and not nothing else. 






Comments

Popular Posts