The beginning I guess
Holla!
Dah lama kan x jenguk blog merapu aku ni.. A place for me to rant something I love and hate. But mostly hate erghhhhh.. Xnak la negative vibe... Go away!
Btw, I wanna story about someone. Let me tell u whenever I said someone and I wrote about him here, means he is something to me appooo.
Hahahahaha anyway he is my good friend. Kenal masa pkp via LinkedIn since March 2020. I think he always asked me, directly and indirectly about what am I doing during MCO period. Yela aku stranded alone in kl. Sedih woooo lama xdpt blk kg. Btw dia Rajin lah tanya2. Tp aku rs it most likely he was looking for his potential client. Since he did financial business. Xpela at least he's not a scammer. After 5 months we know via LinkedIn, he asked my number. To me, quite gentleman and didn't push me since beginning to give him my number. Dia masih ber bahasa basi org kata. It went well bila texting via WA. He wanna meet up. Kebetulan aku wio for that week. We met and chat and hangout in San Francisco coffee shop in klcc. Ni 1st time ni nk jpe. Aku rs 3 jam juga la borak2 dgn dia. Like we know each other so long.... I feel the good vibes on him ecehhhh.. Tak maksud aku, aku rs seronok dpt borak dgn dia. And we story psl masing2, family, life and mcm ko dh kenal dia lama... Terkejut kan. He was an ex oil n gas worker. So easy pesy to chat with la... So we have some similarity. Dia sempoi gila kot.. Love! Bahahahaha
And 2nd meet, on Friday, teman dia mkn mlm.. Aku pn x sangka boleh nk join. I dunno if he wud like to test me either I like mamak or not. Of coz la aku suka.. Aku suka nasi kandar tau x. Hahahaha. He said wow... Rare. Lol! X rasa rare pun... Makan jela kt mamak..
Then we text like usual.. X couple ha... Just friend.. Sampai aku blk cuti and back to kl.. Next day, jumpa lg.. Pastu jumpa lg, each time meet time confirm lama berejam2.. Kerap juga la.. Maybe he feels bored kan.. Teman dia makan je and helps him enroll for the financial investment. Its good for me actually. Pelik kan.. Punya la ramai kwn2 and sedara yg introduced me for investment kwsp ni but semua aku x lyn.. Tp dgn dia... Boleh plak.. Apa u jampi ha? 😆
It just the beginning, too early to make conclusions. We can be a good friend. Jodoh? .. Aku serah kat Allah. If dia utk aku.. Permudahkan lah.. I'm waiting for the right time with the right person ecehhhh.
The other thing is... I'm totally can forget si badigol tu. U know what, b4 I know apis, every night I always feel anxiety and keep thinking of him (badigol) . Bullshizzz.. Tq to apis coz u made me not to think of him anymore. Alhamdulillah.
Keep spreading positive vibes on me with good words and spirit. I believe u r a good man indeed. Insyallah
Comments