Salam Ma'al Hijrah, 2020
Tonight, aku rasa mcm we chat quite longer time compare to other days or previous day.. Bcoz dia ni mcm baby sikit, tidur Nak awal, bangun Nak awal. Discipline betholll org nya yer. Tapi Sbb smlm dia ke Klang for 1 day so today dia wanna have good rest since today is the public holiday. Nak tidur byk2, so I won't disturb him la just bgtau aku went somewhere today. Eh kenapa nk kena bgtau eh hahahahah.. Aigooo.
So tonight dia tidur lmbt and we chat la lama sikit. I was wondering why he wants to sleep early? Dia ckp buntu x tau nk buat apa. Like what?? Aku mcm pelik. And aku cdg kan dia dengar lagu ke supaya dia ngantok. Guess what, he told me that he's kinda not really love to listen to the music. Aku pn tny lah, aikkk tp u suka karok, but how come? Sing and songs are relatable things.
Dia cakap, dia suka karok but x suka dengar music, sama mcm dia suka main bola tp x suka tgk bola kt tv. Which is for me it's rare. I think he's going to tell me, what he likes and do not like. Take note yach!
Byk la lagi few things that he made me smiles tonight muhahaha. And he said, kalau aku kenal dia lg lama, pening aku nk lyn perangai dia.. And I replied.. U pun sama, kalau dah kenal I, u pun akan pening bahahhah... I'm really scared u know if he knows the true color of me.
Well, I really love music so much but he doesn't. Tau x aku ni suka pergi concert matsaleh and kpop and layan benda2 lagha ni. I'm scared though, knowing malay guy, this kinda thing is totally unacceptable. But... I wish I can tell him soon. Yeppp, I'm towards to leave this kinda hobby. Yela dah tua kan. Tobat2 lah huhu.
He loves silent mode. Yela rumah dia senyap je, focus buat kerja. Haaaa see the different? Aku ni mana tgk TV mana pegang handphone sambil dengar lagu. We are totally different huhu.
I hope the different can make us balance. As long as we always remind each other. I think that should be sufficient and good for us ecehhhhh. Ehhh yg pasti we are a good friend. That's the claim so far bahahahhahhahaha.
That's only Nak story, aku saja Nak meriah kan blog aku ni. It's part of my life here.
He wished me happy Ma'al Hijrah. I wish the same lah. And uoll Salam Ma'al Hijrah.
Comments