Pohon cemara song.
It's been a week we don't talk.
And aku mmg x kan start texting if aku dh sent text to him b4 n he didn't reply. Perempuan kan, mesti byk assumption in my head and possibility to assume - ve things is damn high. So I just left him without don't want to think negatively..
Aku jenis if ko x suka then that's it bruh. Aku akan phm2 sendiri.
Suddenly after a week he texted me. Send links yg dia rs Nak send and share dgn aku. What for ???
Nak aku tgk then appreciate that things? Then talk with u with sudden topic. Ntah la aku seriously x phm....
Latest he sent me the link psl 2 bdk viral sing exist's song. U nk I dengar lagu tu or u nk I tgk bdk2 tu? I don't know what u wanna me to do bruhh ! If u really wanna express ur feelings to me Just say it!!!
Why so difficult for u? Being yourself jela.
I x nak kacau u but then u yg kacau hidup I. Lps tu diam then Cold to me. Apa sebnanya u nk ni?
I don't really get it. But tbh I keep thinking of u.. Especially when I wanna sleep. Stupid af. 😢
I dunno what happened but I wish I can meet u again. We shud meet up tbh.
And aku mmg x kan start texting if aku dh sent text to him b4 n he didn't reply. Perempuan kan, mesti byk assumption in my head and possibility to assume - ve things is damn high. So I just left him without don't want to think negatively..
Aku jenis if ko x suka then that's it bruh. Aku akan phm2 sendiri.
Suddenly after a week he texted me. Send links yg dia rs Nak send and share dgn aku. What for ???
Nak aku tgk then appreciate that things? Then talk with u with sudden topic. Ntah la aku seriously x phm....
Latest he sent me the link psl 2 bdk viral sing exist's song. U nk I dengar lagu tu or u nk I tgk bdk2 tu? I don't know what u wanna me to do bruhh ! If u really wanna express ur feelings to me Just say it!!!
Why so difficult for u? Being yourself jela.
I x nak kacau u but then u yg kacau hidup I. Lps tu diam then Cold to me. Apa sebnanya u nk ni?
I don't really get it. But tbh I keep thinking of u.. Especially when I wanna sleep. Stupid af. 😢
I dunno what happened but I wish I can meet u again. We shud meet up tbh.
Comments