1st thing for me
Hollaaa
Wanna story about yesterday
I did nuthing the whole day just stay at my room and he was the 1 keep talking n chatting with me. Very deep talk I guess since morning till evening. Whateva!
Aku tau dia ni ssh Sgt to deal with maybe too ego or Nak jaga status or whatnot . But finally he followed my request kkkkkkk. Susah woooo pujuk rayu dia finally dia bagi. Omg sayang u!!!
I dunno I feel so happy yesterday tho pd hal not a big deal pun but dia ssh nk tunai kan apa yg aku nk. But lps tu dia bg gak... Huwaaaaa I is terharu. Muahhhh!
I know we r totally different in fact we r not a couple. Strange things between us lol. But u r something to me.
OK la done story for yesterday Today hope everything goes well ya.
Haih... Rindu u... Rindu acah2 je kekkekeke
Wanna story about yesterday
I did nuthing the whole day just stay at my room and he was the 1 keep talking n chatting with me. Very deep talk I guess since morning till evening. Whateva!
Aku tau dia ni ssh Sgt to deal with maybe too ego or Nak jaga status or whatnot . But finally he followed my request kkkkkkk. Susah woooo pujuk rayu dia finally dia bagi. Omg sayang u!!!
I dunno I feel so happy yesterday tho pd hal not a big deal pun but dia ssh nk tunai kan apa yg aku nk. But lps tu dia bg gak... Huwaaaaa I is terharu. Muahhhh!
I know we r totally different in fact we r not a couple. Strange things between us lol. But u r something to me.
OK la done story for yesterday Today hope everything goes well ya.
Haih... Rindu u... Rindu acah2 je kekkekeke
Comments