Feeling for today

At this moment  I am listening to I Love You by Bobby from iKON 

Hati aku Nak kata bunga2 x juga bcoz I'm scare af.

The things I wanna express here are:

I like u but I couldn't bcoz I really don't know u well
I wanna be with u but I know I couldn't
I wanna treat u as my bf but u r not my bf
I wanna meet u but u have no gut at all
I wanna stay away from u as I hoping that I can let u go, can I?

Don't be so close to me as I don't want it.
Don't text me again as I don't want feel miss u all the time. I really hate those feelings tho.

So, I will put barrier between us. Do whatever u want with other girls. I will not jealous



Comments

Popular Posts