Ramadhan story

Salam Ramadhan...its toward end of ramadhan month. 

I met him, impian dia nk berbuka and bersahur sama2 dgn aku tercapai..which is, always unplanned. Rindu, tu je mampu ckp.

He always had something made me butterfly and respect about him. Benda yg aku x pernah jumpa someone treat me like him. After at age of 40 yo ni, I found someone truly nice to me and loves me tapiiiii..... haih...i cant have him tho!

He looks cold outside but actually he really cares. Tadi masa nk balik KL, we had to be separated again... i was cried inside my heart. He do really respect women, layan aku baik2, sumpah x pernah jpe org mcm dia. Like aku je yg tau psl dia..

Aku doa, aku jpe org sebaik dia...aku redho he is not for me at all. Even both of us, truly heavy heart not to admit bout the feelings. Skang ni, I just go with the flow...aku cmni gak lah...doa yg baik2.  Wish u happy always...sihat always...



Comments

Popular Posts