It's my birthday 13 Jan 2021
2021. 01.13 - Wednesday
Today is my birthday.... The saddest thing is we in MY dah kena start pkp 2.0 dlm KL for 2021..dah lah date birthday aku.. Huhu.. What to do kan?
But thank you so much to my parent, siblings, anak2 buah, cousins, friends, colleagues and you for the warm birthday wish. Even no celebrations.. That's OK for me. And u, I tot u don't remember my birthday.. I'm pretty sure u xkan lupa birthday client u ni kan ehekkk.. He asked what I want for birthday. Ntah lah. Aku jwb nothing. Dlm hati nk je jwb.. I need your time tp x ter cakap. Aku rasa x perlu la nk ckp and susah kn dia. Your wish is sufficient enough for me. I don't need any birthday gift.
It's a happy day indeed because there's someone wish my birthday... I won't forget yours on this coming May 13, 2021...🤗😁😉
Comments