Get well soon you!

Few days behind, every night aku susah tidur and always igt dia. Hope he will be in a good condition.

Aku post stories kt linkedin Saja2 heheheh.. Sbb bosan. And dia komen kekekke and we chat via linkedin. Sometimes aku scroll back our 1st communication around March 2020. A very professional approach. Xde la nk flirting mcm org lain. U get my respect. From formal till few months we chat via linkedin then on July baru u asked for my phone number. Aku mcm nk tergelak how we met though. 

Btw he still put a line Btw us.. He treats me like his client je. So aku mmg respect dia. Still professional. Kdg2 lawak, at same time chat kt linkedin and also WhatsApp.. Ntah la nk describe what kinda this relationship. Aku still anggap aku ni client dia je. 

He saw me post bout candles. Dia nak.. Ehm I was thinking nk bg dia candle lah.. He likes cappuccino candle. Weird suka bau coffee but x suka sgt coffee. U mmg pelik tau. Hope he likes it. 

Today, text dia, he's unwell. Demam panas mlm td and sakit kepala. He showed me his medicine. Hypertension and migraine weh. Kenapa dgn u? Hypertension tu mcm serious. Dia kerap sakit kepala. Risau lah but I dunno how to help, dia jauh nun kt KD. Umah dia pn aku xtau area mana 😞. Maybe ada org lain yg blh tlg dia skang. I believe u ada je kwn2 laki or perempuan. And I don't think u really need me beside u now. Even aku sendiri volunteers to help sbb aku care. Or if u x OK juga, hope u balik umah mak u. At least parent tau. But he said.. Dia okeh.. Kena tidur je. Degil juga dak apis ni. If aku tunjuk care lebih2, I'm scared if he didn't like it. And I'm scared if it's not necessary for me to help him. Ntah lah.. But the real is I'm so worried about him now. 

Hope he rest, sleep and eat well. 
Aku tau dia mesti tgh ber sedih or something. Something is not right happened on him. But he hide it and x nak aku risau. 

I selalu doa kan u tiap kali dlm solat supaya u dilindungi if u pergi mana2. So now I still doa utk u supaya u cpt baik. Cepat baik eh hafizuddin! 











Comments

Popular Posts