Boring Sunday
Hola!
Few days ni aku x berapa sihat.. Badan sakit 😔😔😔
Minggu ni rotation to work in here.. Bosan huhu... And Sunday just stay at resort.. Mengadap Netflix 24hrs 😂
I can't wait to go back to kl for 15 march ni... Wanna go to ctdk concert.. Release tension..
Will do some shopping.. Jalan Sorang2 balik kl is usual thing for me. Lone ranger 😁
Hope Badan x sakit, and aku sihat.. Mood swing je this week ... And if I wanna talk to him, he didn't look like in a good mood to chat so won't disturb him. Haihhhh.. Nmpk Sgt dia x suka so... Aku faham2 sendiri jela..
Anyway u take care...
Few days ni aku x berapa sihat.. Badan sakit 😔😔😔
Minggu ni rotation to work in here.. Bosan huhu... And Sunday just stay at resort.. Mengadap Netflix 24hrs 😂
I can't wait to go back to kl for 15 march ni... Wanna go to ctdk concert.. Release tension..
Will do some shopping.. Jalan Sorang2 balik kl is usual thing for me. Lone ranger 😁
Hope Badan x sakit, and aku sihat.. Mood swing je this week ... And if I wanna talk to him, he didn't look like in a good mood to chat so won't disturb him. Haihhhh.. Nmpk Sgt dia x suka so... Aku faham2 sendiri jela..
Anyway u take care...
Comments