My heart hurt so bad

Damn...
I just knew today yg dia tu manager ermmm now I know why u need to avoid me.

1. We r not match for each other
2. I'm not ur type
3. I'm annoyed u
4. I bkn Dr golongan u
5. I degil
6. I know who I am


Lps ni boleh x u jgn amik tau psl I lagi??? Boleh x jgn nak stalk my life. U ni I dah sound n mrh u tp u ttp diam n never say anything.

Boleh x jgn muncul dh dlm hidup I.. I betul2 nk lupakan n maafkan u.

Apa yg u Nak actually Dr I!? I x ganggu pun life u. I don't even text or kacau life u.
Oh.. Now I just knew u r kinda important person in company. Congrats to u. Proud of u jugak la.. Maybe tu yg u Nak.

U n me a good friend right. I promise, to not come into ur life. Same goes to u.

Boleh x jgn tgk apa yg I buat? I feel like I've being monitored by u all the time.

Monitor in silent..
Dont give me a hope bcoz I don't want it too.

Please .....

Comments

Popular Posts