To someone stupid

Salam

It has been sooooo long x jenguk blog. Sometimes rindu nk menaip. I have lot of things in my mind now n to share it here.

Lonesome here.
And I do not understand men's feeling. Weirdo.

Kenapa?
Sebab nya, u came over unannounced and left without any words.
Dumb.

OK right, this guy suddenly buzzed me and wanna chat n get close with me. Which is I know him when I was in wells team. Just knew him mcm tu je bcoz I'm not interested to know. Lol. And I noticed he added me at Facebook back then in year around 2014 maybe. And I was approved jela bcoz as I remembered he was worked with Hall at that time.

Well, I'm a bit shocked when he trying to be friend with me. Aku OK je.. So he texted me every morning n night which is I was longgggg time never been texted n cared like this b4 by other guy.

At first aku malas Nak layan sangat sebab... It just a morning text bla.bla which I think it won't last. Aku rasa dia bersabar dgn perangai aku yg malas Nak layan dia.. He looks really care at me.

Until at 1 time, I said something harsh to him, and he suddenly blocked me at Facebook. Gosh why r u so childish dude. We just to get closed in a month but suddenly he mad at me. So I think I lost a chance.

Can u imagine until now he keep ignoring me. I said sorry many times but he is so gedegakkk!

Well, aku pun Cuba Nak faham n x boleh Nak faham what happened to him actually..

We've met once while I was back to kl after Raya. He treated me such a premium breakfast and I promise to treat him a luxury dinner some day. But now, it just nothing.  Daydreaming jela

Btw, he followed my private Instagram. I caught him do always viewed my insta stories  Lol. I really don't get it about u dude. U blocked me in Facebook but u still snooping on me actually.. Can u just tell me what is ur problem!? Can u tell me what I've done wrong?

In my head now, I assumed that u r a married guy or someone's boyfriend or fiancé.. That's it.

We had many things that we plan to do together. But it all stucks now.


I just wanna say.. I missed u budak sombong. Fuck it!!





Comments

Popular Posts