Fanmeet Lee Kwang soo and Lee ssang in KL
Assalamualaikum
Lama gile xupdate my static ni...rinduuu
Bz uoll nk menaip pon gua xde ms masa..apetah lg nak upload pics huhu..
But try my best to upload later eh..
Anyway for new year this year..the sweet memory aku dpt jumpe 2 of runningman cast iaitu.....kwangsoo giraffe and kang Gary...best nak mampos I told u
Kwangsoo aku dpt shake hand ngan die..kekekkekekeke gedik x?
And my seat was 5th line from the stage and sgt la kt dpn kekekkekekeke
Got knew frenz kenal kt situ namely rachel. A sweet girl, n she's so lucky bcoz can take pic together with kwangsoo.. Urghh jelly me huhu
It was fun been there...anyway..kwangsoo so adorable ok..charming bebenor compare himself in running man...
** pic uploaded later ok once I am free huhu
Cete pasal kang Gary plak, I just bought the cheapest tickets via rachel and we met again on the fanmeeting hehehehe. The performance from Lee ssang I told u it's superb ok...aku agak kinja2 sikit Time dorang perform..all songs are jjang! Mmg layan..and aku perasan Lee ssang got a lot of fanboys and ade Yg came from sarawak fly to KL just to meet Lee ssang then fly back on same day. Torrrbaek tokk! Kekekekee...
Mmg puas ati dtg fanmeeting Lee ssang. They r so cute on stage kekekekee..kang Gary rapping and singing totally jjang..saranghae Lee ssang
And again will upload all pic and video once I free huhi...
Comments